- Organizational units in Warehouse Management
- Master data in Warehouse Management
- Configuration of the interface between Inventory Management and Warehouse Management
- Configuration of putaway
- Stock removal processes
- Batch management, and quality management in the warehouse
- Delivery processes using Warehouse Management
- Staging components for production from the warehouse
- Configuring the warehouse activity monitor as a control instrument
- Inventory at the storage bin level
- Set up a new warehouse
SAP WM TRAINING
- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
SAP Warehouse Management (WM)
For More information call us on
SAP Warehouse Management (WM) is an important modulus for managing the warehouse. It provides you with the tools & procedures for maintaining the optimum level of inventory. Warehouse management is the process of coordinating incoming goods, storage, tracking of goods, and finally distributing goods to their proper destination.
SAP WM is the SAP ERP Warehousing Application Management Tool that offers critical information-analyzing data on storage operations such as the issuance and delivery of goods, the batch management, and the quality at storage facilities, types of transportation at warehouses, etc.
You will learn in SAP WM everything you need for warehouse management. It offers you the ability to become a successful warehouse manager that can fully control the SAP WM module. Validate your knowledge with SAP Certification. Become a recognised SAP-certified solution expert.
Describe the Consulting activities and deliverables required to implement the Ariba P2P solution.